ENCOURAGE BUSINESS OWNERS TO LIST THEIR BUSINESS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET REWARDED
OUR AFFORDABLE PLAN
Refer a Business and Get Rewarded, Invite Business owners to advertise on our Online Business Directory and get €10 for each referral.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on 08th October 2021.
- These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website located at https://maltize.com/terms-conditions/ operated by Maltize.
- Access to these benefits is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- If you don’t agree with these Terms, kindly do not make use of the Refer a Business Scheme.
- This Offer is applicable from 08th October 2021 till 31st December 2022, both dates inclusive.
- The Scheme is only valid to individuals that have referred a business through this page (https://www.maltize.com/refer-a-business-and-get-rewarded/) during the above days (clause 4)
- Suppose the “Referrer” refers to a “Referee” and the “Referee” purchases a “Paid Listing” (business plan) during the above dates (clause 4) the “Referrer” will benefit from a reward of €10 (Paid via Revolut). You, the “Referrer”, will benefit from €10 on your active Revolut account. We will transfer this amount from our account (+35679000000), and the business/business owner/s will benefit from a 10% discount when using 10-OFF on checkout as the coupon code on any subscription.
- There are no limits on how many a “Referrer” can refer to this Scheme, meaning every time the “Referrer” suggests a new customer, the “Referrer” will be awarded another €10 on their personal active Revolut account when all the above criteria are met.
- The “Referrer” will be awarded €10 once the “Referee” once “Referee” have paid the full amount and has no pending bills.
- Both benefits/rewards can’t be redeemed for cash or a cash refund.
- Maltize reserves the right to stop any benefit/s resulting from deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
- Maltize reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions and modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily
or permanently, the Scheme at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the Maltize website (https://maltize.com)